Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reflection

I found "Zach's Lie" really catchy and the idea of the story is really fresh.

I wonder how the author got the idea for this wonderful book...
Did the idea just pop into his mind, or was it something special that made him wrote this book?

I really love this story obviously because once i start reading it, it's hard for me to stop!

And I like the way the author uses journal entries and flash backs in some chapters of the story. It gives it's audience ideas of why certain event happened or how it happened.

I would recommend the book to people of all ages who loves suspense and thriller because the storyline is really easy to understand, unlike some books, they do not tend to make the storyline obvious for the readers.

Right now i am looking foward to reading "Jack's Run", the sequence of Zach's Lie.
It will certainly be wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment